MEP Design Engineer
Location: Lagos State.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing and production of BOQs and AutoCAD drawings for MEP solutions.
- Design, build BOQ for functional systems, and do value engineering where and when needed.
- Effectively price-designed systems, review and query provided BOQs and produce efficient systems.
- Draw, update, and maintain designs and quotations
- Manage multiple complex projects at the same time.
- Draw and update designs that meet manufacturing, technical and customer Requests.
- Ensure that all design projects are completed within budget and time.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or relevant technical degrees.
- Must be proficient in using Auto-CAD (2D and 3D Designs). Knowledge of Solid works will be an added advantage.
- 2-3 years relevant working experience in MEP consulting or MEP firm. Experience in HVAC and Extra low-voltage systems will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office packages.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their send CVS using the job title as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is Oct. 23, 2023. To be considered for this role, please send your updated resume and a compelling cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the subject line "Application for MEP Design Engineer - [Your Name]"